The Project Manager – New Product Development is a hands-on role where the successful candidate will participate in defining the scope of and make a visible impact on Threshold’s mission of leading the Wellness Revolution as it applies to innovation and new product launches.
This role is responsible for understanding the strategic objectives of new product development, along with the regulatory and business requirements for Threshold products. This role drives planning, assists in the assessment of risks and challenges, develops and executes comprehensive project plans, drives multiple work streams, and collaborates with department heads and executive leadership to secure the necessary resources (internal and external) to enable the seamless launches of new products and offerings.
The New Product Development Project Manager will strive to deliver exceptional support to Marketing, R&D, Sales, QA, Operations, Finance, Creative Services and various other stakeholders’ groups to drive timely and on-point product launches to achieve company goals.
Specific Job Duties:
- Manage a portfolio of development projects towards on time and on budget product launches.
- Lead communication to all levels of the organization related to new product development and participate in all related meetings and discussions.
- Develop and manage cross functional operation plans to drive expedited product launches.
- Identify and manage interdependencies and constraints between systems and processes, and effectively coordinate cross-functional execution.
- Build and foster strong rapport with executives, cross-functional senior management, and subject matter experts; ensure all stakeholders are aligned on objectives, priority, operational plan, and status at all times.
- Support business process development and mapping exercises, as necessary.
- See through the implementation of newly created business processes related to new product development.
- Lead cross-functional meetings in coordination with Marketing and R&D Leadership.
- Support the development of an innovative culture.
- Support the implementation and use of project management best practices to drive accountability and effectiveness.
- Interact with 3rd party suppliers and manufacturers, as needed, to augment internal development capabilities.
Perform all other tasks as assigned by Threshold management.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Three years of experience in project management, preferably in a healthcare/wellness setting or FDA regulated industry.
- Understanding of FDA regulations and good manufacturing practices, preferably 21 CFR Part 111.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Competency in Project Management software.
- Supervisory experience or supervisory skills with a strong ability to work cross-functionally.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.