Sunland Nutrition Inc., a California corporation, is a one-stop solution provider of raw ingredients, we service Nutrition, Food, Beverage, Personal Care, and Feed industries, and are well-established as an industry-wide trusted supplier. We are currently seeking Sales Representatives who can grow the business with us, are comfortable making presentations of key ingredients in finished prototype foods to CPG companies, are enthusiastic about working in an environment with People-First Culture, bring all the benefits of our products to potential customers, assist all clients with raw ingredients needs, and are committed to Healthy Living, Good Product, Good Service.
- Develop sales including managing prospects through the sales funnel as well as serving established accounts.
- Manages metrics to meet or exceed all assigned sales objectives including volume, profit, and expense associated with selling products.
- Respond to inquiries quickly and knowledgeably. Identifies and analyzes customer preferences to properly direct sales efforts.
- Be knowledgeable about industrial, market trends, product innovations, technical evolution, forecasts, regulatory activity, and cost pressures, etc.
- Work internally with Customer Service, Operations, Shipping, and Quality Control to proactively meet customer expectations.
- Resolve customer complaints and improve processes related to efficient sales operations, also support, and continuously develop customer relationships.
- Work closely with the marketing team, providing reports, research, and information to aid in marketing the company through all media platforms.
- Exhibit the highest possible level of customer service to all customers and prospective customers, also may perform other duties as assigned.
- 1-5 years’ experience working in the flavor industry selling to CPG companies in the food and nutrition industry as a Sales Representative or Account manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in food or beverage Science, nutrition, in general, is desirable but not mandatory.
- Related fields with raw ingredients network connections are plus.
- Compassionate to customers’ needs
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task, Self-motivated.
- Ability to interact with product development, R&D, QA/QC, purchasing, etc.
- Proficiency with MS Office, RM, or ERP.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent skills in follow-through, selling, written and verbal communication, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to travel as required, Attend Sales Meetings, Training Sessions, Trade Shows, and Conferences as deemed necessary by Management and Customer requirements.
Sustainability is ingrained in our culture and guides how we operate. We believe in innovating for the future.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.