Spinster Sisters is a fast-growing skincare & bath product brand in Golden, Colorado. We consciously craft all our skin, hair, and bath products at our 100% wind + solar powered Microsoapery using premium, plant-based ingredients, with a focus on sustainability and great scents.
Spinster Sisters is distributed across 3,000 retailers in the USA and Canada and is sold direct-to-consumer on our website. We are growing fast, with a pipeline of innovation and distribution expansion across the natural and organic channel.
We started 2022 with a renewed mission to reduce plastic consumption, focusing on sustainability and consumer education. Spinster Sisters newest innovation is a line of solid, water-free bars for face, body, and hair in plastic-free packaging. We are a Certified B Corporation and have made the commitment to become Climate Neutral Certified, through www.climateneutral.org. We seek team members that share a similar ethos of doing right for the planet and align with helping grow a sustainable operation.
To support our brand growth Spinster Sisters is hiring for a full-time Bookkeeper / Office Manager. As part of our team, you will be responsible for accurate and timely financial reporting. This position will also be responsible for maintaining efficient internal controls, adherence to accounting policies, and other company policies and procedures. We would like a candidate who can create and implement organizational and financial systems to strengthen the company and improve efficiency.
- 2+ years related experience
- Associates degree in Accounting
- Proficient in QuickBooks
- AP/AR/Payroll Processing/General Ledgers
- Experience working with CPG distributors, including fighting chargebacks, etc.
- Data entry experience
- Comfortable Scanning, emailing, faxing, mailing and filing documents
- Proficient in a PC /Windows based environment; utilizing MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to assemble and maintain highly confidential and sensitive information
- Daily & monthly reports / reconciliations
- Budgets and financial reporting
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Manage taxes, including out-of-state business fees and taxes
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Generate and file new hire documents, benefits management
- Strong organization, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and still be a team player
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Manage expense reimbursements and company credit cards
- Sort and deal with daily mail
- Manage employment & personnel records
- Help with employee interview / onboarding process
- Work with team to manage projects
- Manage office needs & resupply for office supplies
- Administrative support for CEO
- Paid holidays and Vacation time
- Beautiful location in Golden, CO
- Positive environment of professionals
- Collaborative, supportive work environment
- Respect and appreciation for a work/life balance
- Opportunities for growth
- Direct deposit available
- Opportunity for a hybrid in-office and work-from-home/remote schedule
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.