Founded in 2016, Red Rock Sales & Marketing is an exclusive natural products brokerage firm representing category leaders. We pride ourselves in building these top brands and attracting the next ones. Our company is growing quickly, and we are seeking more rock stars.
Red Rock Sales & Marketing Inc. is seeking a full-time territory manager for the Northern California territory.
This is an outside sales role, consisting of 4 days in the field visiting accounts with 1 day in office for follow-up and meetings.
Primary Responsibilities will be:
- New Product placement sales.
- Key account management.
- Develop expertise knowledge on Red Rock Sales' brands and products represented.
- Train store staff.
- Attend trade shows and other events.
- Collaborate with colleagues in order to keep developing better business models and technology.
Dazzling Compensation & Benefits:
- This is a full-time W2 position with benefits.
- Above market rate salary for qualified candidate.
- Responsible PTO program" This means you never have to worry about having enough accrued hours to take time off when you want.
Red Rock Sales & Marketing – Company culture:
We are a female-founded and owned business. Our culture and work environment are second to none. We support each other and succeed as a single unit. We have a clear, defined vision and streamlined growth trajectory. Our clients describe us as: "cutting-edge leaders that provide best in class service." Each of our employees has a voice and a vote, and as a profit-sharing company, we work hard to earn the rewards! Red Rock Sales goes out of their way to help our staff build their resume by providing new opportunities to challenge and excite them. Promoting from within our team is not simply encouraged, it's expected as part of our employees' development plan. We enjoy planning creative team-building events as a way to celebrate our achievements. At Red Rock Sales we want our staff to unplug, have fun, recharge and return ready to take on the world!