We are an exclusive natural products firm representing top category leaders. Red Rock Sales is woman-owned and operated, with a true collaborative and exciting environment.
We are seeking an energetic and self-motivated Key Account/Territory Manager for the LA Market in Southern California. Our chosen candidate must reside in the greater LA or Northern Orange County area.
We invest in our employees and set them up for success. This position offers training from the ground up, and ongoing daily support. This position offers great room for advancement.
Retail Field Support Responsibilities:
- Complete store visits on a regular rotation
- Take pictures of vendors’ products and verify promotions are being executed at retail
- Let a store know if they need to place an order; facilitate orders for independent stores
- Perform vendor audits as needed
- Communicate staff or customer concerns or comments
- Consistent staff training to ensure product sell through
- Submit and confirm execution of planned promotions
Key Account Responsibilities:
Manage the overall business of the below LA based Key Accounts:
- Lazy Acres
- Create, implement, and confirm all promotional activity
- Meet with buyers to sell in new items and brands
- Train regularly on our brands to build champions in these stores
- Manage any incoming orders, portals, customer returns & issues for the territory
- Secure meetings for vendors and host RALs as needed
- Existing relationships with key buyers and stores in the territory considered a major plus
- Desired candidate should reside in the greater LA area or Northern Orange County, CA
- A true team player – should be able to collaborate and share tasks; willing to mentor and be mentored
- Small to medium home office space required with a quiet space to hold web-based meetings and store product samples
- Able to accept deliveries to home address
- Dependable transportation in excellent condition is required
- Clean driving record, with valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Candidate must always exhibit a professional mindset and appearance
- Able to sit for extended periods of time, at a desk or while driving. Some longer days in the field and car required
- Be able to manage your own time and deadlines
- Know your way around Microsoft Office, especially excel, PPT, Word, Outlook, and Teams
- Must be highly organized and able to prioritize tasks based on urgency
- Some overnight travel may be required for trade shows and vendor facility tours
- Full-time W2 exempt - Pay rate will be based on experience and defined scope of work
- Benefits package for full-time employee includes healthcare, dental, vision, and 401K
- Laptop, phone, Ipad and all other needed equipment and materials will be provided
- Best in-class PTO package you will not believe!
- Generous per-diem and hotel allowance for travel when needed (if we wouldn’t stay there, you shouldn’t either)
Monthly car allowance based on miles driven each month
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.