Quicksilver is a pioneer in the natural health industry. Our mission is to deliver on the promise of natural medicine, delivering products that help individuals achieve mind and body health through nature inspired innovation. Our growth is fueled by individuals who share our passion. Currently, we have an opening for a Practitioner Marketing Specialist in our Louisville, CO location.
The Practitioner Marketing Specialist will be responsible for supporting the marketing initiatives and activations for practitioner sales of Quicksilver Scientific. This exciting new role will work closely with R&D, sales, and the greater marketing team to support the growth of our practitioner business through analysis of competitive landscape and products, support of new product development from ideation to launch, planning and executing practitioner tradeshow events, budget management, and marketing collateral coordination.
Core Responsibilities include:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Practitioner Marketing Support:
- Tracks POs, coordinate invoicing and updating/maintaining practitioner channel marketing budget
- Responsible for identifying features, benefits, and performance data to inform development of accurate, compelling marketing materials for product launches and ongoing programs
- Under management's direction, coordinates the development and execution of practitioner marketing campaign assets including print, video, email
- Coordination of monthly webinars, uploading to proper channels and distribution within the marketing team
- Management of samples for the practitioner channel (both AMs and practitioner marketing)
- Coordination of practitioner PR initiatives to work with Executive Assistant to schedule Dr. Shade for pro only media opportunities.
- Coordinates external practitioner specific education programs while working collaboratively with the Education Team, marketing activation and sales team to develop appropriate training materials for practitioner channels
- Website Updating: copy, product, images, stock for Practitioner Products and Pro Site
- Identify opportunities to improve effectiveness and collaborating with practitioner sales team to meet sales goals and profitability, revenue, and channel budget
- Supports development of Annual Practitioner Marketing Plan
New Product Development:
- Analyzes practitioner, patient and consumer insights, current market conditions and competitor information to identify, innovative opportunities - collaborating with the R&D team to sustain core product lines, to adapt to market change, or to address competitive offerings.
- Coordinates go-to-market plans for all new products, including the development of all required marketing assets, including print, video, email, and website updates
Practitioner Tradeshow Events:
- In partnership with the Consumer Marketing Coordinator, manage the Airstream schedule and execution at events
- Own the scope of planning practitioner events/tradeshows/retreats
- Inform about potential speaker opportunities
- Coordinate attendee list for CRM follow up
- Provide expense details, and track expenses
- Ensure conference materials are completed & delivered to conferences
- Manage Venue and Permit requirements
- Oversee booth and shipping logistics: set-up, break-down, product, marketing collateral
- Secure travel and lodging for event attendees
- Ensure department compliance with established standard policies and procedures
As requested by manager, to attend conferences, tradeshows, and events.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of Marketing experience within the Health & Wellness Industry
- Minimum of 1 year experience in professional Event Coordination
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and MacOS
- Must be able to walk, bend, stoop, lift up to 50lbs
Ideal Candidates have the following traits:
- Experience working with Functional Medicine Practitioners
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Excellent logistics management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable with web tools (i.e., website updates)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Results driven, proactive, able to work autonomously, with the ability to relate to and work with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving work and market environment.
- Proficiency in WordPress
Quicksilver offers a competitive benefits package including:
- Employer paid Medical, Dental and Life insurance, including Short-term and Long-term Disability
- 401(k) with company matching
- Paid Time Off
- Paid company holidays
- Fitness Center membership
- Generous employee discount program on all QS products
Compensation: $55,000 to $70,000 per year, DOE in wellness industry
Quicksilver Scientific is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
This job posting is in compliance with the Colorado "Equal Pay for Equal Work Act."
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.