Quicksilver is a pioneer in the natural health industry. Our mission is to deliver on the promise of natural medicine, delivering products that help individuals achieve mind and body health through nature inspired innovation. Our growth is fueled by individuals who share our passion. Currently, we have an opening for a Consumer Marketing and Events Coordinator in our Louisville, CO location.
The Consumer Marketing and Events Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the marketing initiatives, retail activations and consumer events for Quicksilver Scientific and our consumer brand with goals of driving revenue across retail and D2C channels. This role will encompass planning and executing consumer experiential events, brand website management, retail activations, marketing collateral development, digital asset organization and budget management.
Core Responsibilities include:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Consumer Marketing Support:
- Ownership of brand website including development and execution of copy, content, and web promotions.
- Brand marketing budget ownership including tracking of POs and invoice coordination.
- Collaboration and support of retail sales team to deliver against annual objectives and plan.
- Ideation and execution of retail activation programs and development of associated collateral in collaboration with Marketing Activation Director.
- Coordinate and execute PR and influencer engagement programs.
- Collaborate with Social Media Coordinator on content strategy, calendar and content creation.
- Manage digital asset library.
- Support consumer brand launch including management of brand website and support in development and execution of retail activations.
- Support annual brand planning process.
- Protect and uphold brand equity ensuring all consumer communications and efforts are 'on brand'.
Consumer Experiential Events:
- Lead our brand's experiential strategy in partnership with the Marketing Activation Director.
- Develop and own the consumer event calendar including sampling events, tradeshows, conferences and partner retreats.
- Identify potential speaker opportunities for QS and consumer brand at events.
- Ensure event materials are completed & delivered to event.
- Manage Venue and Permit requirements.
- Secure travel and lodging for event attendees.
- Oversee booth and shipping logistics: set-up, break-down, product, marketing collateral.
- Coordinate event attendee list for CRM follow up.
- Provide expense details, and track expenses.
- Ensure department compliance with established standard policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of 2-3 years of Marketing experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience in professional Event Coordination
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and WordPress
- Must be able to occasionally walk, bend, stoop, lift up to 50lbs including push and pull of dollies and carts
As requested by manager, to attend conferences, tradeshows and events.
Ideal Candidates have the following traits:
- Direct-to-consumer experience with natural products within the Health & Wellness Industry
- Passion for building brands with a solid traditional and non-traditional marketing understanding and experience
- Results driven, proactive, and able to work autonomously, with professionalism, focus and responsibility
- Curiosity to learn and grow in the role
- Creativity and passion for developing relevant consumer communications and content
- Analytical skills to determine root cause
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Excellent logistics management skills including inventory management, logistics coordination and contract negotiation
- Excellent ability to collaborate within the team and cross functionally
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving work and market environment
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable with numbers and ability to manage budget, POs and invoicing
- Comfortable with web tools (i.e., website updates)
Quicksilver offers a competitive benefits package including:
- Employer paid Medical, Dental and Life insurance, including Short-term and Long-term Disability
- 401(k) with company matching
- Paid Time Off
- Paid company holidays
- Fitness Center membership
- Generous employee discount program on all Quicksilver Scientific products
Compensation: $45,000 to $65,000 per year
Quicksilver Scientific is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
This job posting is in compliance with the Colorado "Equal Pay for Equal Work Act."