Natural products is what we do. It’s who we are. Presence is an independently owned natural food broker that was born from a desire to work in a dynamic and environmentally conscious industry building communicative partnerships with other like-minded companies. We are passionate, high energy, have strong standards and vision and are committed to making natural and organic food the standard again. We love to learn, are on-trend and care about our teams and their well-being.
A little about this role:
This is a full-time position providing administrative support to the Senior Director of Sales and Senior Director of Brand Management for Nutrition Body Care.
A day in the life:
- Sales & Brand Support – As an Executive Assistant, you are responsible for assisting with routine and daily tasks as defined by the Sr. Director of Sales and Sr. Director of Brand Management. Maintaining data integrity in our systems, building and maintaining sales and brand protocols, supporting all sales and brand tools and development of new protocol and new tools are a few examples of these needs.
- Customer Support – Manage requests from our National Brand Managers, Regional Sales Managers and Sr. Account Executives, as well as our manufacturer and retail customers. As a secondary contact to the sales and brand management teams, your role is to build relationships and bring synergy between brand and sales and assist with solutions/tools to support.
- Attention to Detail – The ability to complete all projects with accuracy is critical. You must be able to find discrepancies in our systems, research those issues, and follow through to resolution. Working closely with the other departments in the organization to ensure synergy and visibility of new tools/protocols.
- Communication is key – You are expected to have value-added, solution-oriented, positive, and timely communication (both internally and externally). This position is highly driven by deadlines, so being able to meet all deadlines and communicating along the way is essential. Executive Assistants are responsible for managing and prioritizing all incoming action requests. Quick turnaround times can often be expected.
- Client/Guest/Team Meetings - Arrange hotels and transportation as necessary; work with meeting host(s) to handle room set-up; take/place meal orders, pick up orders, distribute, set up, and clean up; handle other requests as necessary. There is also dedicated work around the large trade shows regarding maintaining schedules and assisting where needed.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Projects and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice due to our business, industry, and/or market changes. Additional travel may be required for industry tradeshows and/or company meetings and events.
What we are looking for:
- Dependable, extroverted, diplomatic person, able to problem-solve successfully with a wide variety of people and issues
- Knowledge and interest of the natural products/brands and retail landscape
- Proficient computer (MS Office applications) and data-mining skills
- Flexibility to successfully multitask in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude
- Strong selling skills - negotiation, presentation, and public speaking
- Ability to manage time and deadlines