PRESENCE is a national, independently owned, natural products broker and service provider that was born from a desire to work in a progressive, vibrant and environmentally conscious industry while building communicative partnerships with other like-minded companies. We are passionate about taking better care of the planet and ourselves, we have high energy, strong standards, strategic vision and are committed to making natural and organic products the standard again. We love to learn, are on-trend and care about our teams and their well-being.
A little about this role:
The Retail Services Representatives (RS Reps) are the “eyes and ears” of the organization responsible for their own call cycle; writing orders, executing projects and handling resets/refreshes for principals across all categories. This full-time position is in the field 5 days a week while providing timely feedback. RS Reps are highly motivated, dependable and self-driven individuals who are organized and able to meet or exceed project deadlines. As a Retail Services Representative, it’s expected that you will meet client and retailer expectation with regard to sales coverage and productivity in your assigned territory.
A day in the life:
- Store Support – Assist with scheduled resets, category refreshes, new item cut-ins; remedy void and tag issues; display, set and rack maintenance on behalf of our principals. Develop positive relationships with key store-level personnel and communicate goals and initiatives at store-level on behalf of principals.
- New Store Openings & Remodels – Provide labor to set new stores as they open within your territory, including aisle and set assembly, stocking shelves, coolers and freezers, and assorted tasks as they pertain to preparing the store for its grand opening.
- Audits and Photos – Utilize a variety of tools to audit store-level conditions and report back to our principals, including survey apps, shared files, and photos. Act as the “eyes and ears” for our principal partners and Presence counterparts by providing feedback and potential solutions regarding retail concerns. Support our Sales team with valuable intelligence from the field.
- Store Strategy – Maintain awareness of industry trends, competitive product lines, current retail environment, and available promotional and marketing programs. Actively champion and support all programs and principal initiatives.
- Special Projects – Conduct an array of projects which vary by principal and retailer, and may include: rack assembly, shelf placements, intelligence gathering at store-level, display updates, delivery of materials such as swag and samples, and suggestive selling.
- Selling and Order Writing – As an RS Rep, you’ll diligently monitor your assigned retail accounts to maximize placement of new items and approved plus-outs. You may be required to order new items, fill voids or place ongoing orders at store-level.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Projects and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice due to our business, industry, and/or market changes. Additional travel may be required for industry tradeshows and/or company meetings and events.
What we are looking for:
- Due to the nature of this role, it is required to live in the assigned territory and meet in-person with retailers, coworkers and visit stores
- Clean driving record, reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and current insurance is required
- Ability to work independently while being a strong team player
- Proficient in time management and adhering to deadlines
- Interest in natural/organic food and products is a plus
- Experience in merchandising and/or sales is preferred
- Flexibility to successfully multi-task in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude
- Ability to manage time and deadlines
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Travel required
Salary: Full time position, salary commensurate with level of experience, location and current market landscape
Benefits: Visit https://www.
About Us: Visit https://www.pmidpi.