Precision Analytical, makers of the DUTCH Test, leans hard into our mission and values in support of health care providers and patients in their hormone education and health journeys. The role of the Product Manager, Customer Insights & Experience is to support our commercial team with insights and information to make the best decisions for our customers.
The role can be performed primarily from a home office with flexibility to travel to our McMinnville, OR office. Candidates must have the ability, with support from the Company, to create a remote office experience with effective internet capabilities and a quiet work environment, free of distractions.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), salaried position (60K-75K). This role qualifies for a remote work environment within our footprint: Oregon, Washington, Florida, Indiana, Texas, Arizona, and Wisconsin.
Reports to Chief Medical Officer.
The Product Manager, Customer Insights & Experience will be responsible for gathering and sharing insights that can be used to inform and support decision-making. This role is also important to the wider business, providing consumer and market insights to enable the growth of DUTCH Testing.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collect customer insights from core customer groups including health care practitioners and their patients.
- Identify the ideal methodology to collect information which may include general market research, surveys, one to one interviews, internal data analytics , etc.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research efforts and organize and synthesize information into key insights.
- Keep up with growing competition and trends in the integrative medicine and functional lab testing markets.
- Apply your expertise to transform your observations and data into actionable insights and insightful commentary to support business growth.
- Prepare presentations to provide insights to the senior leadership team and others.
- Design research approaches, both qualitative and quantitative.
- Collaborate with project teams as needed to develop customer-focused requirements for new products and solutions.
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- Strong communication writing and presentation skills, to be able to convey insights and the data that supports them.
- Experience understanding and partnering with data analytics teams to be able to communicate and collaborate with our internal business analysists
- 1-3 years’ experience in customer insights or market research
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, or similar field
- Collaborative skillset to be able to partner with key stakeholders across the organization
- Strong interpersonal skills- a collaborator and team-player who can partner with key stakeholders across the organization
- Proven experience to synthesize information into clear insights and to deliver actionable recommendations
- Computer technology experience and the ability to learn systems quickly and effectively; demonstrated experience using virtual communications (Zoom, Teams, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Teamwork, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize multiple objectives/duties and strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills; the ability to communicate (verbal/writing) effectively at all levels and with all customers, internally and externally
- Dependable and punctual; ability to work flexible hours to meet business objectives and provider needs
- Positive attitude; champion for our people, values, culture, company, and brand
- Knowledge and experience with integrative medicine is preferred, with a base understanding of the market
This position is in an office/employee home office environment with frequent use of a computer and related hardware, and telephone or video communications. A person must be able to stand and/or sit; see, hear and talk; use hands to type, handle or feel tools or controls; use hands and arms to reach. Occasionally lifting/moving up to 10lbs is also required.
In addition, this position may require, on occasion, a person to travel via car, airplane, and other modes of transportation to various sites including Precision Analytical locations, training or meeting venues, conferences, or trade shows, etc.