The Sales Account Representative for Pranarom will manage independent and key accounts while actively working to increase sales in the region of Minnesota, North Dakota & South Dakota. You will work closely with our National Sales Manager and CEO to develop a clear vision for increasing profitable sales, turning that vision into an annual sales plan that includes competitive analysis, sales goals, strategies for achieving sales goals, and budget forecasts. As the Sales Account Representative you will be responsible for implementing innovative ideas, new solutions, and approaches the key accounts in line with the market requirements.
Pranarom offers healthcare benefits, 401k option, fixed salary + bonus, and carstock.
- Develop and execute key account plans which include clear marketing channel objectives and key performance indicators (KPI), promotions, point-of-sale and in-store campaigns, SKU mix, and placement to optimize sales conversions in a manner consistent with sales plan.
- Actively identify and pursue new business development with Pranarom key accounts with a clear understanding of each chain’s dynamics, trends, and competition in the marketplace.
- Develop and define transparent, logical, and consistent trading terms with the chains to secure the brand’s position.
- Develop and implement innovative ideas, new solutions, and approaches with the key account in line with the market requirements.
- Implement and follow up on Trade Marketing Plans developed in conjunction with Pranarom Marketing team.
- 2 to 3 years of experience managing independent retailers as well as regional retail chains
- Demonstrates ability to achieve sales plans
- 2 years of experience in the Wellness/Personal Care of the Natural Products Industry is a plus
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong business-related computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to easily connect with people and develop warm and engaging rapport.
- Ability to respond quickly and with flexibility to situations that arise with customers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales, and/or related field experience
- A solid understanding of the essential oils market, including trends, technologies, products, and players would be a plus
- Ability to deliver results, successfully interacting with key departments.