What to Expect:
Must live within or be willing to relocate to Washington D.C. in order to be considered for this opportunity.
- Accomplish regional sales objectives meeting with licensed healthcare practitioners
- Aid in the development and growth of high-level accounts
- Provide direction and input on regional sales strategies.
- Assist in the implementation of marketing objectives as they relate to the Ortho Molecular Products, Inc. regional sales team.
- Assist in the pre-opening of target territories in the Region.
- Provide strategic input on new rep additions/locations.
- Participate in recruitment for Account Executives.
- Participate in implementation of the sales training program for new Region Account Executives.
- Assist Region Account Executives in problem solving and opportunity management.
- Provide ongoing communication and accountability for Account Executives.
- Maintain and provide accurate, timely communication to Regional Manager and VP/Sales regarding Regional activity and status.
What You Will Contribute:
- Bachelor’s degree or corresponding years of medical sales experience
- At least 4-5 years of selling experience.
- Consultative Selling experience is preferred
- Proven record of building a successful territory as a sales Account Executive
- Strong understanding/passion for health, wellness, and functional medicine
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to handle competing priorities and multiple objectives
- Positive attitude and strong customer service drive
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- This position requires significant travel
What You Will Receive:
- Competitive Compensation with Bonus Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Paid Life Insurance, and 401(k) with Employer Match
- Voluntary Benefits: Short Term Disability, Life, Critical Illness, Accident, & Hospital Indemnity
- Paid Time Off and Holiday
- Job Specific Training & Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Wellness & Employee Assistance Program, Gym Reimbursements, and Healthy Onsite Company Paid Meals
- Free Monthly Products, Employee Discounts, and Employee Referral Incentives
Why Work at Ortho Molecular Products:
Simply put, our healthcare system is broken. It is expensive, complicated, and dysfunctional. At Ortho Molecular Products, our vision is to transform the practice of medicine. Every day, across America and the world, we help health care providers implement better solutions for health challenges that include lifestyle medicine and nutritional therapies proven to improve patient outcomes. We do this by manufacturing science-based products and developing innovative clinical programs for doctors that help their patients get better faster.
We are looking for people who align with our mission and want to invest their lifework and passion into transforming the practice of medicine. Our team is purpose-driven, values-based, and service-focused. We are looking for likeminded people who want to join the movement that is changing the way healthcare is being delivered.
Ortho Molecular Products honors the service of our military veterans and understands how that service translates to a successful career. We invite you to explore the Ortho website to learn about our career opportunities and apply. Ortho Molecular Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.