We are looking for a passionate, high-energy, smart, strong customer focus individual with proven success in the retail sector. This includes proven high sales growth with current/ former brands. Relevant experience in Natural food, grocery industry is required and Current retailer relationships are very important. The individual must have Leadership skills.
Responsibilities include retailer meetings and corporate buyer meetings for new item presentations, promotional planning and product education. Timely new product launches as per consumer behavior and customer relatability is very important. Retailer education on key product attributes. Setting up merchandising displays and point of purchase materials. Spreading Awareness and Knowledge of the brand and products at events.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify, Activate and Develop new channels, different store formats to increase retail footprint for the brand.
- Grow Distribution Width, Increase Business Opportunities and depth in the Retail Market.
- Initiate New Store formats and grow Offline market (Retail, Wholesale, Department, Convenience Stores).
- Reaching Targets, Goals set for the Offline business.
- Research and Communicate with Potential and existing Retail Customer.
- Develop and execute Sales Plan and Goals designed to increase footprint, sales and profit.
- Attend trade functions and represent the company in a professional manner.
- Individual to be smart, presentable and a quick learner.
- Individual to be fluent in English, strong customer focus, must be adaptable to change and know how to manage relationship with vendors.
- Understand the pulse of the market.
- Help build a sustainable, growing retail business.
- Target focused individual who possesses active listening skills.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.