Full-time Sales Account Manager at Nature’s Way in Green Bay, WI.
- Develop annual business plans for each of the assigned accounts under the direction of management.
- Solicits and maintains favorable contact with current and potential prime accounts.
- Travels approximately 75-80% of time to call on retail, wholesale, or specialty accounts as assigned in base and other geographically approximate territories.
- Establish marketing and advertising programs to increase sales with accounts under the direction of management.
- Develops sales of product by presenting marketing programs, researching and resolving customer problems, recommending modifications to the product, and coordinating sales negotiations with appropriate personnel.
- Provides information for forecasting market sales.
- Displays or demonstrates product, using samples or catalog, and emphasizes salable features.
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of own firm's production and delivery schedules.
- Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts.
- Completes call reports as required by home office.
- Meet or exceed annual forecast net sales and expense budget for assigned area
- Other duties as assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Four year college or university program certificate; and four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conforms to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors. Experience & knowledge to use computer especially with Microsoft programs; i.e. Word, Excel & PowerPoint as well as SAP.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
Proven track record of strong selling and managing skills. Must have high level of knowledge about our product.