Fast growing brain health supplement company, Natural Stacks, is in search of a full-time Wholesale Relations team member. This individual will be responsible for all aspects of wholesale account customer service and order processing. It would be ideal if this individual had experience in CPG, food and beverage, or natural products industries.
This individual will work closely with the retail sales team and logistics team. This is a location-independent position, but a Seattle or Northwest-based individual is preferred.
- Provide amazing customer service for wholesale/retail accounts & territory brokers
- Review all inbound orders as entered by stores and brokers to ensure all information including pricing, discounts, samples, shipping, backorders, etc. are entered correctly
- Manage OOS items on orders to reflect correct information on corresponding back orders. Communication with accounts to inform them of any order modifications, delays, or changes
- Receive and process orders via Email, Phone, Fax, EDI
- Create and send invoices
- Enter orders into fulfillment software
- Daily communication with our logistics team to ensure that orders are properly executed
- Assist sales manager with broker account setup and promo/carstock orders
- Create, organize, and send reports
- 2+ years of experience with account management, customer service, order processing, etc.
- Amazing written and verbal communication skills and ability to please
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and work under deadlines
- Team player willing to perform related duties