Fast growing brain health supplement company in search of a full-time Demand Planner to join our talented team.
This individual will be a key member of the Supply Chain team and own the overall Global forecast consolidation for Natural Stacks. This is a highly collaborative role working closely with the Brand Marketing, Operations, R&D, Manufacturing and Digital Product teams to drive a consensus forecasting process upstream. You will partner directly with manufacturing & RD to drive our inventory strategy and execution to support key product categories, new product launches, and contribute to Natural Stacks successfully meeting forecast accuracy, customer fill rates, and in-stock targets.
This is a location-independent position, but a Seattle or NorthWest-based individual is preferred.
- Reviews forecasts and demands for finished goods and develops production lead time scheduling models.
- Prepares and maintains relevant reports pertaining to demand planning – daily/weekly forecast analysis, accuracy and performance reports to continuously improve the demand planning process and resulting forecast accuracy.
- Utilizes a collaborative and consensus approach to obtain and align on accurate information to be used for demand forecasts.
- Communicates the updated production plan to the organization.
- Optimizes inventory levels and tracking across owned warehouses, Fulfillment by Amazon, and inventory at manufacturing partners to meet customer, operational, product, and financial/accounting goals
- Reviews past and present promotional forecast including promo quantities and forecast accuracy.
- Collaborates with manufacturing, marketing, product development, and sales teams for inventory planning on new product launches across sales channels.
- Coordinates with the manufacturing team to ensure proper inventory levels are maintained.
- Determines week-to-week manufacturer/supplier performance.
- Works with shipping to establish, maintain, and manage a Kanban replenishment system for non-inventory goods.
- Pulls ad hoc reports as requested and establishes and monitors the department’s Key Performance Metrics.
- Coordinates domestic and international shipments to all distribution channels.
- Becomes the ERP subject matter expert for the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 2-5+ years’ experience in Supply Chain function in an ecommerce, manufacturing, or distribution environment.
- Ability to work independently within a fast-paced environment
- Understand forecasting and planning tools
- Understand manufacturing processes and procedures
- Clear and direct written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to frequently perform and comprehend mathematical calculations
- Maintain flexibility in a constantly changing environment
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills are a must
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with Right Sized Inventory & Finale Inventory a plus but not required