Natalie’s Orchid Island Juice Company seeks a Pacific Northwest Territory Manager/Sales Professional for a fast-paced, family-owned, and operated authentically fresh, clean-label juice company. After 30 years in business, we believe our team is undeniably part of our passion and purpose each day here at Natalie's. As a multi-year winner of the Inc. 5000 list, we continue to experience unprecedented growth and are searching for an integral key member to help us lead and grow our brand as part of our 2nd generation's evolution.
We are seeking a people-driven Territory Sales Manager who will be a natural extension of our brand and will be committed to providing an unparalleled and unrivaled customer experience. The ideal candidate for this role should be astute in all aspects of the selling journey from start to finish, and be adept at creating new and unique opportunities to pivot and position the Natalie's brand as a premium beverage choice at hotels, restaurants, retailers, and distributors within their territory. You will be responsible for discerning and driving these new business opportunities within your region, whilst growing and nurturing existing customer relationships. Identifying blossoming market trends and niche selling spaces will be key in developing and taking ownership of your region.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Leverage fact-based selling tools and data to sell the company's strategic focus areas and priorities to Key Decision Makers
- Measure and evaluate specific territory business (KPI's, trends, gaps/opportunities, what's working/not working). Provide solutions where gaps exist and execute these solutions accordingly. Own and lead your territory
- Be knowledgeable and results-oriented within assigned territory by developing a clear and accurate understanding of the customer’s business
- Execute national and regional retail programs designed to achieve incremental profitable sales volume, merchandising impact, and optimize distribution
- Identify and analyze business within the market using syndicated data and account data information to capitalize on potential opportunities
- Improve the profitability of existing accounts
- Support and implement marketing plans, promotions, and new product launches
- Provide complete and accurate account set-up and pricing data
- Maintain list of target accounts and qualifying new business leads
- Conduct competitive intelligence within the market
- Nurture existing accounts and perform cold calls to potential targets to expand new business development opportunities
- Attends national, regional, and key distributor shows annually.
- Establish solid relationships with distributor management to leverage activities into increased sales.
- Take ownership of all assigned customers and their sales performance within sales assignment
The ideal candidate will have:
- This is a remote role based on location with preference given to candidates located in/near the Seattle, WA USA area
- Travel is required to cover the stated territory.
- Bilingual is helpful, but not required
- Expected travel each week can range between 25-35 hours based on territory
- Minimum 5 years of CPG or Beverage sales
- Proven ability to develop strong, meaningful and lasting relationships with customers and other external stakeholders.
- Possess impressive communication skills; oral, written, and presentation
- Demonstrate strong organization, planning, and time management skills to achieve results
- Possess strong sense of urgency and implements tactical problem solving as needed
- Ability to create and execute market, customer and product-focused sales plans
- Excellent time management skills
- Expert skills utilizing CRM as a management and sales tool.
- Expert communicator, both internally and with external stakeholders.
- Expert presentation skills at all levels of the organization with executive-level skills preferred.
- Strong cognitive skills, including problem analysis, decision making, financial and quantitative analysis
- Proven and successful track record in a similar selling role with distributors, retailers, hotels, & restaurants
Natalie's is sold in over 40 countries and across the US. Our products have won numerous national taste tests and are one of the world’s wonders.
Our compensation package is exceptional because we seek exceptional people to join the Family. If that person is you, “come and get it”.
The candidate for this role MUST live in and/or around Seattle, WA USA.