Welcome to KOR Shots––the line of organic wellness juice shots designed to keep your body healthy and functioning at its very best!
Interested in joining a dynamic team of wellness enthusiasts? We’re looking for a Logistics Manager! As a member of the KOR team, you’ll be joining our mission of making sure each and every one of our shots delivers a dose of cold-pressed happiness to our customers.
Our Logistics Manager will play a key role on our Ops Team, ensuring the optimization of inventory and distribution. This is a leadership position. The Logistics Manager will elevate customer service standards with our retail and distribution partners.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Manage inventory as well as warehouse, transportation, and other logistics processes.
- Develop new strategies to streamline processes and reduce cost.
- Ensure that quality, quantity, customer satisfaction, and financial commitments are met.
- Perform metrics reporting and data analysis tasks to identify issues and opportunities for process improvements.
- Partner and communicate with manufacturers, suppliers, and customers.
- Manage and develop the logistics team as we continue to grow.
- Create and manage budgets.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Work any day of the week as required.
The requirements of this position include:
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, operations, logistics, business administration, transportation, or engineering.
- 5+ years of experience working in logistics, warehouse, or transportation operations.
- Firm grasp of supply chain, inventory, distribution, business, and management principles.
- Ability to manage, coach, and provide training for direct reports.
- Working knowledge of logistics and inventory software.
- Strong established customer service skills.
- Self-motivated with proven ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Effective time-management & scheduling skills, with the ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal and communication.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion for food and our brand KOR Shots.
- CPG experience preferred.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.