We are looking for a Sales Accounting Support to assist the sales accounting team with daily operations, provide excellent customer service skills, and basic knowledge of accounting procedures.
- High School Diploma/ GED required.
- 1-2 years of accounting experience preferred.
- Proficient in MS-Office, Excel, Outlook, working w/ attachments, Adobe Acrobat and thorough knowledge of the Internet.
- Experience with Famous & iTrade software applications a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to effectively communicate with both external and internal contacts.
- Ability to handle/prioritize multiple tasks and focus in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be dependable and self-motivated.
- Ability to finish tasks in a timely manner – solid time management.
- Have knowledge of general office machines and telephone systems
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with online automated shipment notifications using various electronic platforms.
- Responsible for invoicing using online vendor portals.
- Distributing customer invoices through email and mailing
- Preparing customer invoices
- Responsible for calling and emailing customers inquiring about payment status.
- Inputting data using Famous software.
- Process incoming checks
- Prepare PACA letters for new customers.
- Assist with trouble forms.
- Organize and research claim procedures for various companies.
Other duties would include:
- Order jacket organization
- Re-stocking supplies
- Assist with various projects with other sales team members.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Basic and Supplemental Life and AD&D
Yellow sections stay the same, link in between quotation marks (“”) gets replaced
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.