Irwin Naturals was founded in 1994 to simply provide great quality products to improve people’s health. Since then, we have grown the company and also our ambition! Irwin Naturals is a successful and growing nutraceuticals (natural products and supplements) company with headquarters in the Silicon Beach area of Los Angeles. We are the leading producer of soft-gel based herbal formulas with products sold in over 100,000 doors, such as Vitamin Shoppe, Costco, Rite Aid, Walmart, CVS, Sprouts, Fresh Thyme, many e-commerce sites, and direct on www.IrwinNaturals.com(link is external). As a spirited powerhouse, we are one of the very few legacy companies that helped propel the industry to where it is today.
Grounded in a commitment to people and the planet, our dream is to continue to heal the world with plant medicine. Through our healing mission, we are expanding the Irwin Naturals business portfolio to include both cannabis and psychedelic mental health. We are the first well-known brand to pioneer into these fast-growing, emerging markets. Our thriving team is innovative and entrepreneurial, with a collaborative energy to drive toward on-going successes.
With health and wellness at the forefront of our company mission, we seek to attract, retain, and develop employees who share our commitment to innovate, advance, and lead. And so, with our audacious mission in mind, we are working toward an IPO in 2023.
- Maintain, manage, and grow existing customer base through exemplary sales, education, and promotional planning.
- Grow territory sales by acquiring new accounts.
- Training and educating retail staff on company product lines will be a key part of the role.
- The sales territory covered includes Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington and Northern California.
- Candidates for this role must be based in one of the states listed in the sales territory.
- Solid communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Must also be energetic, hardworking and enthusiastic, with the desire to sell and succeed at their core.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.