About us: We are a cutting-edge National Sales Partner that specializes in providing truly transparent high-impact representation for Natural product companies.
Job Description: The primary responsibility of this position is managing key accounts in the supermarket channel ensuring sales and distribution of natural and organic food products.
- Manage and grow sales in existing Midwest accounts, as well as expand opportunities within the territory.
- Develop relationships with buyers in the territory.
- Track and analyze data, set targets, and drive sales.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, self-directed, and organized professional with strong negotiating and closing skills, who can multi-task and has excellent time management skills.
- The candidate must be familiar with the Natural Products Industry and have sales experience - preferably in major supermarket accounts.
- Extensive experience calling on MW supermarkets.
- Establishes and maintains working relationships with appropriate category managers.
- Creates and executes promotional sales strategies.
- Offers consistent and persistent presentation of new items and line extensions.
- Blends vendor's advertising budget with retailer's marketing venues to generate increased sales and distribution.
- Develops sales plan for all retailers, increasing sales by achieving and exceeding goals.
- Communicates with retailers and sales team in a professional and timely manner.
- Is willing and able to resolve problems with a positive attitude.
- 5+ years calling on retailers in the Midwest.
- Extensive experience working with Kehe and UNFI serviced retailers.
- Great attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) is a MUST.
- Experience working for a broker or distributor is highly preferred vs working for a brand.