- Cast vision, set the tone, and set expectations for clients at major retailers in the southeast.
- Set a clear strategy for new business development and portfolio optimization at Publix, Harris Teeter, The Fresh Market and SEG.
- Identify, engage, and close new client opportunities in line with stated portfolio objectives.
- Communicate progress/updates with clarity and consistency.
- Retain clients by leading as a strategic advisor, and retail guide, during key strategy, planning, and innovation sessions with critical client teams.
- Influence client marketing investments to ensure strong ROI in the retailer landscape using the highest leverage available vehicles.
- Maintain an expert level knowledge base of the omni-channel operations, strategy, and priorities of key retailers in the Southeast.
- Develop and maintain key executive relationships at these retailers
- 5+ years of Consumer-Packaged Goods industry leadership experience including significant experience selling brands at Publix and Harris Teeter.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Retail/CPG industry and continuous learning in our changing marketplace.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong leadership skills & high emotional intelligence.
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to travel as necessary.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.