Hope is a beautiful thing. We’re not talking about our hummus, although we love that too. We’re talking real hope—that optimistic sense of desire and expectation. We named our company Hope Foods because we believe in the possibility for better products to meet people’s hope for food they can love and trust.
Our hope today? That you’ll join us in our mission to spread good things.
- Work independently to provide quality service.
- Understand, follow, and enforce all HOPE Foods policies, procedures, and protocols.
- Responsible for food safety, food quality & food security
- Develop a Strategic Supply Chain Plan:
- Develop a long-term procurement plan and cost management strategy in line with the company’s vision & plan.
- Using annual sales, finance & operations plans, develop an annual procurement budget.
- Continuously evaluate and improve cost of goods.
- Develop analytics for key supply chain metrics.
- Liaise with HOPE Foods Marketing & Sales Depts. Quality Systems dept. Engineering, and R&D dept. to develop and maintain standard specifications for all raw materials, ingredients, and packaging, Include packing, shipping, and label requirements.
- Establish & Negotiate reliable Sources and Contracts. Establish the budget process, track variances, and manage consolidated reporting for the team
- Issue, manage & track Purchase Orders to maintain appropriate inventory levels and to ensure uninterrupted supply chain.
- Establish and maintain positive vendor relationships.
- Using accurate internal & external data, monitor and react to changing inventory levels and vendor actions to ensure an uninterrupted supply chain. Effectively communicate projected interruptions to dept. heads, highlighting the impact and recommended actions.
- Foster a climate of urgency, accuracy, and timeliness.
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) in Supply Chain Management or equivalent experience such as professional supply chain certification.
- 5 years’ previous experience in senior Supply Chain Management in a food manufacturing environment with demonstrated experience with and knowledge of supply planning, budgeting, sourcing, contracting, purchasing and inventory management.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret data and effectively communicate information is required.
- Demonstrated leadership experience through progressively more complex roles.
- Demonstrated hands-on “Lean Manufacturing” experience.
- Advanced computer skills required, with demonstrated knowledge of & expertise in Microsoft programs.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) and be able to verbally communicate, understand, and write in the English language.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.