Green Spoon is an established natural foods brokerage and sales management company. We represent the most disruptive and emerging food and beverage brands in the industry.
We work with like-minded businesses and people who share the common desire to shake things up, to bring the most exciting products to shelf, and to offer our retail partners products that their customers love.
Green Spoon is seeking a positive, passionate, and detail-oriented Territory Manager based in the New York City metro area.
- Represent our brands in stores with merchandising: Improving the product mix, improving shelf placement, building displays, restocking inventory.
- Introduce new products from our brands to grocery retailers throughout the territory.
- Develop positive and trusting relationships with all principal clients.
- Be proactive in supporting retailers, distributors and principals with resets, store openings and trade shows.
- Audit stores to maintain a record of new and existing placement.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with assigned Key Accounts and their category managers as well as Distributors (UNFI / KEHE, ETC.).
- Work and build relationship with distributor reps in the territory, UNFI & KeHE specifically.
- Positive attitude
- Great attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Interest in organic food and products
- Must have reliable transportation to get store to store and carry samples
- Must own a smart phone and computer to perform duties
- Green Spoon supplies Microsoft Office Suite
- College degree preferred
- Natural food and grocery experience required
Full-time, salary with strong benefits package
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.