Green Spoon is looking for a Sprouts Key Account Manager, based in the Phoenix, AZ or surrounding area to assist our Senior Account Executive in managing this awesome natural foods retailer. This will primarily be a home office position.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with this retailer and their category managers as well as Distributors used (KEHE, UNFI, etc.)
- Work with our team to continuously improve effectiveness and productivity.
- Be proactive in supporting new store openings, retailer or distributor tabletops, and any other events or opportunities for our brands
- Develop and recommend strategic /sound promotional plans for our brands at this account
- Introduce new products from our brands according to their new item protocol, adhering to all requirements & deadlines
- Develop positive and trusting relationships with all principal clients and with all retailer and distributor contacts
- Collaborate with Green Spoon leadership team to generate ideas for growing our Principals’ business and make suggestions for improvement.
- Present and receive buyer approvals for new lines/skus, promotional & seasonal opportunities, etc
- Develop and work closely with KEHE representatives and any other distributors being used
- Secure prime placement in planograms and on store shelves
- Prepare and submit New Items Forms, Distributor and Retail Promotions on a consistent basis by deadlines
- Secure key retailer appointments for our principals when possible
- Attend retailer meetings with principals and collaborate on all paperwork and reporting (via phone, Zoom or in person)
- Manage and oversee category review calendars that pertain to our principals and your account responsibilities
- The ideal candidate will be located in the Phoenix area
- College degree strongly preferred
- 3+ years of relevant natural foods or conventional grocery experience
- Organic and natural experience preferred
- Full-time, salary with strong benefits package
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.