Green Spoon Sales is an established natural food + beverage sales agency, representing the most exciting brands in CPG nationwide. We are a mission-driven team fueled by the desire to transform the retail landscape and bring healthier, cleaner, sustainable products to market. Join us on our journey of spreading good food, good vibes and impacting the world around us in a positive way. Natural Food, Good People.
Green Spoon Sales is looking for an administrative position on our Promotions & Trade Spend team. We are seeking a hard-working and detail-oriented person with working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and prior experience managing retailer promotions and must be located in Eastern or Central Time Zone.
- Work closely with account managers and assigned retailers to plan, submit, and audit execution of promotions for our clients.
- Develop positive and trusting relationships with all principals, account managers, distributor partners, and retailer purchasing departments as the promotions lead for the region.
- Manage annual promo planning & attend promotional planning calls with our principals, account managers, and retailers.
- Work with the Green Spoon team to continuously improve effectiveness and productivity, solve issues and address concerns.
- Ensure all regional vendor commitments are correctly documented and filed in the appropriate company shared folders.
- Maintain company tools and resources for our team and clients.
- Great attention to detail and highly organized.
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and communication skills.
- Must have a positive attitude and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- College degree strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook.
- Minimum 3+ years natural foods and grocery experience required.
- Solid understanding of retailer promotions, promotional discounts, and pricing.
- Experience working with both natural and conventional retailers a plus.
Full-time, salary with strong benefits package.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.