Green Spoon Sales is an established natural food + beverage sales agency, representing the most exciting brands in CPG nationwide. We are a mission-driven team fueled by the desire to transform the retail landscape and bring healthier, cleaner, sustainable products to market. Join us on our journey of spreading good food, good vibes and impacting the world around us in a positive way. Natural Food, Good People.
- Lead, create and execute integrated distribution strategy and growth plans designed to secure sustainable brand growth.
- Create and execute brand and item launches to help meet each brands' sales and profit goals
- Secure, analyze, and synthesize marketplace data from multiple sources, identifying and applying key trends to branding and marketing decisions.
- Anticipate and monitor the brand(s) health, proactively addressing challenges and seizing opportunities to course correct.
- Work in tandem with regional sales teams to forecast, set and analyze key performance indicators (KPI’s),and apply learnings to brand recommendations.
- Identify new channel opportunities and work closely with product/brand/channel management to build brand presence and brand recognition through expanded distribution.
- Provide brand guidance and clear direction (written and verbal) to peers and stakeholders to help elevate our sales and distribution efforts.
- Ensure all work is created up to our quality standards and follows our brand guidelines.
- Be the organizational center for the brand and sales team - manage project timelines, budgets, protocols, process tools, etc.
- Is the brand champion and expert while ensuring brand integrity in all respects.
- Contribute to annual brand planning process.
- Set brand planning calendar, coordinate cross-functional activities and planning processes, manage timelines, and ensure timely completion of all deliverables.
- Utilizes category insights to identify growth opportunities and drive sales and marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with sales team to determine specific strategies for clients.
- Increase product/brand sales and market share.
- Represent the company and provide support as needed at various trade shows and conventions
- You must be a self-starter within initiative and drive, capable of executing rapidly with limited strategic direction
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines while never sacrificing quality
- You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work well with individuals across a variety of functions
- Demonstrated knowledge of how to successfully navigate the local and national distribution networks and proven knowledge of the retail landscape
- Previous experience in managing and leading regional/national teams (or equivalent)
- Experience planning, executing, and reporting progress against key initiatives
- Strategic/critical thinking skills
- Written and oral presentations skills
- Cross-functional project leadership experience or ability
- Understanding of retail and distribution analytics
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Financial acumen
- Budget management skills
- Creative problem solving
*Leadership reserves the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities as needed to ensure alignment with overarching department goals.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Green Spoon. Due to applicant volume, regretfully we are unable to respond to all inquiries.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.