Green Spoon Sales is an established natural food + beverage sales agency, representing the most exciting brands in CPG nationwide. We are a mission-driven team fueled by the desire to transform the retail landscape and bring healthier, cleaner, sustainable products to market. Join us on our journey of spreading good food, good vibes and impacting the world around us in a positive way. Natural Food, Good People. Green Spoon Sales is seeking a National Brand Advocate Coordinator.
- Provide Administrative support to the National Brand Advocate team by owning the management of essential brand documents and materials. This could include ensuring that we have the latest documents on file including Sell Sheets, Spec Sheets, Price Sheets, Training Materials/Videos, POS Materials, Photographs and any additional Vendor collateral.
- Maintaining Internal database for New and Existing Brands
- Supporting the National Brand Advocate team with OneNote updates which are shared with our Sales Team
- Building and Maintaining Catalog/Index to document Vendor Product Updates including: Product Changes, Price Changes, New Item/Discontinuations, Package Changes, Distributor Updates, and Holiday Items
- Communicating supplier changes and updates to the National Team in a timely manner
- Updating Vendor Contact Documents and Communicating to the National Team in a timely manner.
- Assisting with collection of New Brand Sales Collateral during onboarding as needed
- Positive attitude
- Great attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, One Note, and SharePoint
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Interest in organic food and products
- Must own a smart phone and computer to perform duties
- Green Spoon supplies Microsoft Office Suite
- A college degree strongly preferred.
- Relevant natural/conventional grocery experience selling to HQ.
- Administrative experience.
- Organic and natural experience preferred.
Full-time, salary with strong benefits package.
Last Resume Date:
Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 8:15pm
Contact First Name: