Green Spoon Sales is an established natural food + beverage sales agency, representing the most exciting brands in CPG nationwide. We are a mission-driven team fueled by the desire to transform the retail landscape and bring healthier, cleaner, sustainable products to market. Join us on our journey of spreading good food, good vibes and impacting the world around us in a positive way. Natural Food, Good People.
The Green Spoon National Brand Advocate role provides the opportunity for the right candidates to demonstrate their creative, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and organizational skill sets. The Brand Advocate works with our brands to help identify, develop, and launch new categories, brands and product lines into the regions we cover for them. Additionally, they partner with our brands sales teams to manage the growth of our existing brands in those regions (or nationally).
In this position you will take the lead role in developing local and national strategies to enable our brands to bring their products to market. You will work closely with our brands sales teams and the Green Spoon Regional Managers and Sales Leadership team members. You will be responsible for conducting research, analyzing data, developing go-to-market strategies and reporting on brand performance for the brands you are assigned to.
In this role, you will report to the Director of Brand Advocates and collaborate with key partners to develop sales and distribution strategies to achieve sales growth goals and to develop and implement marketing activities that increase brand awareness and market share. As a Brand Advocate you will also be tasked periodically with forecasting sales and assessing KPIs and ROI.
You should have Natural Channel sales experience and the ability to think outside of the box to create efficient route to market strategies and tactics for our brand partners. You will be a brand champion and a trusted partner. We will rely on your communication skills, your retail and distribution knowledge and expertise and your ability to lead projects and work with integrated teams.
- Be the brand champion and expert while ensuring brand integrity in all respects.
- Lead, create and execute integrated distribution strategy and growth plans designed to secure sustainable brand equity.
- Creates and executes brand and item launches to help meet each brands' sales and profit goals.
- Secures, analyzes, and synthesizes marketplace data from multiple sources, identifying and applying key trends to branding and marketing decisions.
- Anticipates and monitors the brand(s) health, proactively addressing challenges and seizing opportunities to course correct
- Works in tandem with regional sales teams to forecast, set and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs), and apply learnings in brand recommendations.
- Identifies new channel opportunities and works closely with product/channel management to build brand presence and brand recognition through expanded distribution.
- Manages and mentors other brand managers to ensure personal and professional development as well as marketing program success.
- Provide brand guidance and clear direction (written and verbal) to peers and stakeholders to help elevate our sales and distribution efforts.
- Ensure all work is created up to our quality standards and follows our brand guidelines.
- Be the organizational center for the brand and sales team - manage project timelines, protocols, process tools, etc
- Contributes to annual brand planning process.
- Sets brand planning calendar, coordinates cross-functional activities and planning processes, manages timelines, and ensures timely completion of all deliverables.
- Utilizes syndicated data category insights to identify growth opportunities and drive sales and marketing initiatives.
- Collaborates with sales team for specific strategies for clients.
- Represents the company and provides support as needed at various trade shows and conventions.
- Developing and implementing strategies that resonate with the target market.
- Increasing product sales and market share.
- Measuring and reporting on campaign performance and assessing KPIs and ROI.
- You must be a self-starter with initiative and drive, capable of executing rapidly with limited strategic direction
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines while never sacrificing quality
- You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work well with individuals across a variety of functions
- Previous experience in managing and leading regional/national teams (or equivalent)
- Experience planning, executing, and reporting Key initiatives
- Strategic/critical thinking skills
- Written and oral presentation skills
- Cross-functional project leadership experience or ability
- Understanding of retail and distribution analytics
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Financial acumen
- Budget management skills
- Creative problem solving
Full-time, salary with strong benefits package.