Green Spoon, an established Natural foods firm representing the best organic and natural food lines on grocery shelves, is looking for a Key Account Manager for SoPac natural accounts, based in the Los Angeles, CA or surrounding area. This will primarily be a home office position.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with assigned Key Accounts and their category managers as well as Distributors (UNFI / KEHE, ETC.)
- Work with the team to continuously improve effectiveness and productivity.
- Be proactive in supporting retailers, distributors with store openings, distributor tabletops, Expo, grand opening deals, etc.
- Help our brands develop and sound promotional plans for key accounts.
- Introduce new products from our brands to assigned accounts.
- Develop positive and trusting relationships with all brands and accounts.
- Collaborate with Green Spoon leadership team to generate ideas for growing our Principals’ business and make suggestions for improvement.
- Present and receive buyer approvals for new lines/skus at assigned key accounts.
- Develop and work closely with UNFI / KEHE representatives of assigned accounts.
- Secure prime placement in planograms and on store shelves.
- Prepare and submit New Items Forms, Promotional forms and any other retailer required forms on a consistent basis by deadlines.
- Secure key retailer appointments for our principals.
- Attend retailer meetings with principals and collaborate on all paperwork and reporting.
- Manage and oversee category review calendars that pertain to our principals and your account responsibilities.
- The ideal candidate will live in the Los Angeles or surrounding area.
- College degree strongly preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant natural foods or conventional grocery experience.
- Organic and natural experience preferred.
- Full-time, salary with strong benefits package
Come join Team Green and help us continue to develop the Best in Class team!