Green Spoon Sales is an established natural food + beverage sales agency, representing the most exciting brands in CPG nationwide. We are a mission-driven team fueled by the desire to transform the retail landscape and bring healthier, cleaner, sustainable products to market. Join us on our journey of spreading good food, good vibes and impacting the world around us in a positive way. Natural Food, Good People.
Green Spoon Sales is looking for a Commissions Analyst to help us improve the commissions process and achieve goals. This role is primarily responsible for reviewing monthly commission information provided by clients and cross referencing it to contract terms and with other internal data sources to ensure accurate billing. The role requires the analyst to conduct detailed reconciliations and analyze and research any discrepancies or irregularities. The analyst should be comfortable working with a large amount of data, often in Excel, and have a strong attention to detail and a high level of organizational skills. The Commissions Analyst will pro-actively reach out to clients to resolve commissions reporting issues, but also help design and make improvements to commissions reporting and tracking process.
- Collaborate with Commissions Specialist and/or Distributor Relations team, on resolving commission-related issues and matters.
- Resolve and confirm commission amounts with internal data sources.
- Analyze and maintain records of sales and commissions data.
- Confirm accuracy of contracted rates and sales data per client agreements.
- Work closely with management and clients to resolve issues and contract misinterpretations.
- Ability to use Microsoft software, especially Excel at an advanced level
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- 2+ years’ experience in accounts reconciliation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A persistent but friendly and diplomatic manner
- Experience in food brokerage industry preferred
- Competitive salary commensurate with level of experience
- Benefits package: Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k (with percentage match)
- Generous PTO package that increases with seniority
- Company computer provided
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume and a brief introduction to: email@example.com