Grass Roots Marketing is a full-service natural food brokerage serving the Pacific Northwest, Northern California and Southern Pacific Regions.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
An Administrative Lead Specialist is responsible for overseeing the admin sales support team which is assigned in geographical areas. We have individual sales supports specific to the regions and this lead would be coordinating and managing those individuals as well as being the primary communicator between the admin team and the management team. Primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to: scheduling calls for management team, onboarding new clients, overseeing the shared admin email and delegating tasks accordingly. The Admin Lead Specialist will create partnering relationships of trust, integrity, customer satisfaction and loyalty. This is a non-exempt position.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain excellent customer relations. Meet or exceed client expectations and established deadlines.
- Complete special projects as required.
- Coordinate necessary meetings and communication, both internal and external, to address any issues relating to servicing the territory.
- Ensure sales process is professional and effective.
- Accurately complete required reports.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB
- High school graduate or equivalent related experience.
- Valid driver’s license necessary.
- Auto insurance levels that meet or exceed state minimum requirements.
- Prior experience in supervising or managing a small team.
- Highly organized.
- Self-motivated and good with follow through.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, PPT etc.
- Customer service friendly.
- Organization skills and attention to detail.
- Basic math abilities.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong leadership abilities.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to interact at all levels of business.
- Able to manage and coordinate projects.
- Comfortable in a highly open, dynamic and collaborative company culture.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, sales team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to drive new business and close sales.
- The ability to exceed at; customer service skills, problem solving, attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to analyze data based on customer needs.
- Ability to work in front of computer for long hours
- Ability to set up displays, fixtures, shelving and products.
- Able to tolerate exposure to store and warehouse conditions including wide variances in temperature, dust and dirt.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.