Global Healing Center is a leading manufacturer, distributor, and retailer of healthy living products, specializing in cleansing and detoxification.
Our mission: create and market the best products possible, help as many people as we can through education, and provide customers with solutions to live a healthy lifestyle. Check us out at www.globalhealing.com if you are truly interested in working with us.
We are seeking a Wholesale Account Specialist (Contract) - Part-Time - 20 hours per week responsible for helping wholesale customers on the phone, by email, or in person with all of their ordering, shipping, and account needs.
- Making and receiving phone calls and emails to and from wholesale accounts
- Placing wholesale orders and creating invoices
- Introducing new products to wholesale accounts
- Providing necessary information for shipment/fulfillment
- Upselling, cross-selling, offering samples
- Responding to wholesale emails, resolving customer issues and shipping issues
- Data entry and data management via Pipedrive CRM, QuickBooks and Shopify
- Updating account information in Pipedrive, Shopify, and Quickbooks.
- Attending daily, weekly and monthly meetings
- Occasionally attend marketing events such as conferences including on weekends
- Provides product education to customers
- Resolve customer concerns via phone and email
- Identifies and assesses the customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Goes the extra mile to engage and satisfy customers;
- Ensures proper customer satisfaction is being delivered at all times;
- Coordinates with fulfillment and Quality Control Department to facilitate Domestic and International orders
- Previous customer service or inside/outside sales experience or experience as an account representative, manufacturers representative, or wholesale representative.
- Ability to effectively communicate in writing, by phone, or in person
- Possesses a willingness to learn
- Customer orientated with the ability to adapt/respond to different types of customers
- Knowledge of natural health industry
- Actively embraces healthy living;
Employees in this position should possess the following qualities; accuracy, attention to detail, creativity, dependability, excited attitude, great phone customer service skills, organization, responsiveness, sales skills, ability to work well alone and with others
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.