Sales and service of Garden of Life products, programs, and services to independent and key account retail locations and assigned national accounts within a specified territory.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Daily on-site visits to retail locations within a defined territory to consultatively sell concepts such as category management, brand block sets and quarterly business planning.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key personnel at each retail location while continuously providing product and brand education.
- Responsible for understanding and presenting strategic and conceptual retail programs.
- Consistent collaboration with co-workers, regional team members and management.
- Responsible for weekly/monthly reporting and regional conference calls.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required
- Minimum of two (2) years outside and/or retail sales experience
- Industry and product knowledge helpful but not required
SPECIFIC OR ADDITIONAL SKILLS:
- Ability to travel 5 days a week
- Ability to multitask from remote home office
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Ability to manage time effectively and efficiently
- Revenue generating skills
- Exceptional relationship building and customer service skills
- Microsoft Office Suite (Office, Excel & Word)
- Proficient computer skills
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.