Gadot America, Inc. has an immediate opening for a full-time Customer Service Representative to follow up on customer needs. This position is based in Florida, NY, 10921.
We are the US based office handling all North American business for Gadot Biochemical Industries (GBi). Gbi is a leading manufacturer of food & nutraceutical ingredients based in Israel.
Customer service experience. Proficiency in Microsoft Word & Outlook, working knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of ERP is a plus but not necessary, the ability to learn is necessary. Ability to multitask is a must.
As a Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for following up with customers needs from order information and through the supply chain. Opportunity to grow within GBi to move into internal sales
- Interaction with customers, providing information about our materials.
- Entering orders and follow through until order is delivered.
- Tracking orders and updating customers.
- Interaction with our warehouses and logistics teams.
- Support to our remote sales team.
- Backup support in office where needed.
- Preferred candidates have a background in the Food or Pharma ingredients field.
- Customer service experience is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word & Outlook, working knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of ERP is a plus but not necessary, the ability to learn is necessary.
- Ability to communicate in writing and phone conversation.
- Salary would be approximately $35-$40K annually.
- Other benefits to be discussed.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.