French Transit is currently seeking a full-time, talented, and motivated Marketing Brand Manager. This position will assist in planning and executing traditional, digital, and multi-channel marketing initiatives and strategies to ensure brand growth in sales and market share for French Transit at our Louisville, CO headquarters. This individual will work closely with cross-functional marketing leaders — Creative Director, other Brand Managers, and Vice President of Marketing —and interdepartmental teams and external partners/accounts/vendors.
As part of a fast-growing marketing team, you’ll play a hands-on role in creating content and assets for all French Transit brands. You will be responsible for traditional brand management and projects from ideation to execution. The ideal candidate is a solid visual storyteller who is excited to work on many different projects daily, helping to bring our brands to life across all channels. Ideally, you have an in-depth understanding of consumer package goods and the natural/FDM industry and have a keen eye for detail, a strong work ethic, and the ability to meet deadlines.
Responsibilities of the role
- Drive marketing initiatives with the cross-functional team and agency partners.
- Provide thought leadership and execution of brand plans, including Packaging, Consumer Promotion, Web/Digital Marketing, and PR.
- Work with R&D to coordinate and execute New Product Development and Marketing Research initiatives.
- Use syndicated data (IRI or Nielsens) in reporting and analyzing the business.
- Manage content for all social media platforms to include Facebook, Twitter, and other emerging platforms.
- Manage and track deadlines and marketing budgets.
- Support Sales Team with line review presentations, business-building initiatives, and account requests.
- Bachelor’s degree at minimum, preferably with some business focus
- 3-5+ years in CPG brand marketing
- Strong organizational skills
- Strategic and analytical thinking with an ability to drive innovation and brand growth
- Excellent Copy Writing / Copy Editing Skills
- Preferred knowledge of Amazon
- Self-starter and proactive; a creative thinker and problem solver
- Medical, dental, and life insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Great team and work environment
Learn More about French Transit:
- Specialties: Premium Natural Facial Care, Body Care, and Oral Care
- Industry: Consumer Goods Natural/ FDM Channel
- Office Location: 331 S. 104th Street. STE 120 Louisville, CO 80027