EO Products is a company with one mission and two brands: to create healthy personal care products that nurture the people who use them, respect the people who make them, and honor the planet we all share. We work hard to ensure our values come to life in each bottle of EO® and Everyone for Every Body® products.
We are a diverse and passionate team of free-thinking, soap-loving individuals.
The Eastern Regional Sales Manager reports to the Director of Sales, Distribution Channel and partners closely with the sales team to drive company strategic sales initiatives and meet revenue goals. They support the development of sales growth plans and profitability goals, performs retailer analysis, and recommends best practices to continually improve sales performance. This position helps to create alignment by effectively engaging broker teams in planning and focusing organizational resources on top priorities.
The Eastern Regional Sales Manager is also responsible for the development and performance of sales initiatives in the Eastern U.S. in the Natural and Conventional retail channel. They oversee broker teams and provides leadership to achieve assigned quarterly sales goals while maintaining company margin requirements.
Eastern US Sales Management - Natural and Conventional
- Contributes to sales strategy and ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability in the East Coast.
- Manage our network of Eastern brokers – natural and conventional – to achieve and exceed individual regional sales goals.
- Create and implement promotional strategies and sales programs within the Eastern region.
- Effectively communicate item launches, sales initiatives and merchandising goals to broker teams and monitor their execution.
- Build and maintain quarterly guidebooks and sales tools for broker teams.
- Maintain successful relationships with category managers, buyers and decision makers in key accounts to grow current business.
- Conduct line reviews to optimize product placement and increase points of distribution.
- Actively peruse new account opportunities.
- Responsible for new item submission process (including presentations), promotional calendars and retailer funding forms.
- Continuously monitor key account success and profitability and look for opportunities for improvement.
- Maintain organized retailer files utilizing G-Drive.
- Actively participates in internal sales meetings and collaborates with all members of the Sales department.
- Chargeback authorizations and dispute deductions when needed.
- Troubleshoot and find solutions.
- Work with other internal departments as needed to ensure all sales processes are running smoothly.
- Travel as necessary for buyer meetings, category reviews, trade shows, sales meetings, market tours, new broker trainings, etc. – must book your own travel/accommodations and submit expense reports.
- Provide essential feedback from the field to necessary internal departments.
- BA/BS Degree Required in Marketing (or closely related field) with sales experience.
- 3+ years experience in the Natural Products Industry working with HABA brands.
- Must live in the Northeast region of the U.S.
- Self-starter with outstanding motivational skills – a team builder and leader.
- Analytical and detailed oriented with the ability to multitask while staying organized.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to interact with people at all levels.
- Proficient in G-Suite – Gmail, Google Sheets, Google Slides, etc. – as well as Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Experience with Net Suite preferred.
We offer a fun, casual place to work & grow, vacation, medical, dental, matching 401k, profit sharing bonus and employee discounts. Our company culture values responsibility, collaboration, integrity and passion. We've been named Best Places to Work by the North Bay Business Journal. Learn how we ensure our work is love made visible at www.eoproducts.com/pages/
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.