Industry connected Broker with a desire to work with and represent a well-respected, highly awarded leader in the industry. Enzymedica Broker representation to cover the Midwest Territory, which includes MO, KS, IL, and NE and reports to Director of Sales West. Qualified candidates must be based in the area. This is an Independent broker representative position.
This role is accountable for customer/territory management, new customer acquisition and specific sales quota obtainment.
Candidates must be able to meet the account visit requirements; interact with leads, prospects, and current customers; provide information on product line and sell products into accounts to meet quota. Responsible for handling and resolving customer complaints, special orders, or returns during account visits, via phone, email or mail. This position requires travel for territory visits and training seminars to accomplish the revenue goals within the assigned area of accountability.
- Manage and grow accounts in assigned territory to deliver sales revenue quota.
- Acquire new accounts and business via cold calling prospects and leads both self-generated and those provided by company.
- Expand the company’s product line in accounts.
- Assist with account follow-ups and issues.
- Generate sales, obtain orders, and deliver functions/services to support goal obtainment.
- Provide excellent customer service meeting or exceeding Company standards.
- Educate, train stores, staff on Enzymedica and products.
- Must possess understanding and make practical use of sales skills and/or processes in order to build business relationships and overall revenue value within assigned territory.
- This role is in sales and therefore candidate must be capable of working in a high stress sales environment, must be capable of working effectively and efficiently to manage assigned territory and must possess the ability to multitask while effectively listening at the same time.
- Position requires extensive travel – daily to meet company requirements for goal obtainment and service of accounts in territory and when requested, attend trade shows.
- Broker must be able to understand and utilize good sales skills, basic analysis of results, communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Exhibit a professional manner in dealing with others and maintain constructive working relationships.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Proven record of previous sales success in natural food, health food, supplements, vitamins or the like business or channel of trade
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with others including customers and Enzymedica employees.
- Minimum of a high school education with 5 years’ previous experience is required. Two or four-year college degree is preferred, but not required.