Patient One MediNutritionals and ECS Therapeutics are leading dietary supplement brands in the practitioner channel. These two brands are premium quality nutraceutical and hemp CBD product lines that are available exclusively to health care professionals and pharmacies nationwide.
Since its introduction 10 years ago, our Patient One brand has grown tremendously, and our ECS Therapeutics hemp brand has grown very rapidly since being introduced in 2018. We have been an industry pioneer and leader in educating health professionals on clinical applications of hemp/CBD products and offering a complete line of efficacious products for their use in the professional setting. ECS Therapeutics is uniquely positioned in the health practitioner channel for CBD products which continues to see strong growth as patients turn to a trusted health professional who can recommend high quality, effective products best suited to their needs. Unlike many hemp brands, we are proud to manufacture our hemp products in our own NSF-certified facility to ensure maximum quality control.
Our growth is fueled by individuals who share our passion. Currently, we have an opening for a polished, high energy Product Specialist /Salesperson in our Hauppauge, NY location. This inside sales role is responsible for driving growth of our brands by developing new and maintaining and expanding existing customer relationships with a variety of health professionals and pharmacies. We provide competitive compensation and a supportive work environment to promote your success.
Join our dynamic, fast-growing companies and be part of a growing category and exciting new area of health and wellness. In our entrepreneurial environment, if you are driven to succeed you will have the opportunity for unlimited professional and financial growth.
- Our ideal candidate has knowledge and experience in the field of nutrition / integrative medicine and a passion for the use of nutrition and a healthy lifestyle to achieve wellness goals
- Bachelor’s degree (Science, Nutrition or related field a plus)
- Strong sales skills, with 3+ years of sales experience in Nutraceuticals industry preferred
- Results driven, with a proven record of success meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Motivated self starter with good planning and time management skills
- Relationship builder
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective presentation and listening skills and customer service oriented
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills and the ability to multi task
- Computer proficiency--Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Google docs, CRM, Internet, etc.
- A reliable professional who is a team player
- Competitive Compensation: Base plus Commission DOE
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Great office environment
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume and a brief introduction when applying.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.