We are a fresh produce and fruit wholesale located in City of Industry.
We are looking for a motivated individual with experience in chain markets such as Costco and Walmart.
- Conduct business development activities to generate new leads and expand the customer base.
- Track market trends, competitor information and identify new business opportunities.
- Make outbound calls to potential clients to introduce our products and services.
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure client satisfaction at all times.
- Leverage customer knowledge to identify business opportunities.
- Manage pricing, availability, and daily transactions with customers.
- Build and maintain relationships with key decision-makers in the market.
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop effective sales strategies and achieve sales targets.
- At least 3 years of successful experience developing short- and long-term business solutions with major retail chains.
- Possess a high degree of initiative, proactive networking skills, and abilities.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Must be flexible, adaptable to change, and able to work in fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Must be fluent in English and any bilingual is a plus (Chinese, Korean)
When submitting your application please include the following:
- Please include your experiences dealing with buyers from chain markets.
- Please include the reason for leaving your previous job.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.