Only Hunters / Closers need Apply!
Currently, we have an opening for a Florida Regional Manager who will report to the National Sales Director. Seeking a True Road Warrior who is willing to make it happen in all parts of the state. The ideal candidate will prospect and close sales leads to help generate revenue for the company. They will also be responsible for developing, implementing, and evaluating the sales strategy. They will have strong management and organizational skills to support the mission of the company.
- Permanent home/remote office.
- Must reside in Florida.
- The Florida Regional Manager will cultivate new and current customer relationships, account transitions through the sales pipeline and customer service.
- Willingness to travel throughout the state with some possible travel outside of Florida to corporate office, trade shows and other travel, as necessary.
- Commitment-Dedicated to the success of the team and the organization with a clear focus on the achieving the goals of the company.
- Attitude- High integrity and an impeccable work ethic with a winning mindset. Able to foster positivity throughout the organization.
- Brand Ambassador-Take full ownership of the brand and represent it accordingly.
- Hunter Attitude – Look for opportunities and close sales. Prospects for new accounts through qualified cold calls and leads, via in-person, phone and email correspondence.
- Communications Skills- Develop strong relationships with Retailers, Distributors and Consumers. Participate in team meetings to update the Team on current short and long-term goals for the Region.
- Presentations Skills- Ability to effectively facilitate our programs and processes.
- Professional- Timely responses to Customers and Co-workers.
- Innovation- Create new process and procedures for the field when a better solution or process is possible.
- Listening Skills- Ability to actively listen to others and provide positive solutions to handle objections.
- Operational Control- Understand, leverage and implement corporate best practices to control supply inventory and approve all team expenditures.
- Flexibility- Ability to adapt easily and quickly to market needs.
- Market Analysis- Be the expert of the region. Must have deep knowledge and understanding by market including competition to drive results.
- Tech Savvy- Comfortable and confident using electronic devices used for communication and processes, including CRM.
- Financials – Steward of company resources and responsible for PNL of the Region.
- Provides merchandising assistance.
- Occasionally delivers product to customers.
- Tracks expenses for reimbursement.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in product and industry educational opportunities.
- Represents the company at select tradeshows/events.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving, work and industry environment.
- Excellent knowledge and/or willingness to learn sales methods and techniques, must be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Professional interpersonal, organizational, written, and verbal communications skills.
- Working knowledge of sales/customer service software, databases, and tools (CRM).
- Ability to think analytically, strategically and to work as a team.
- Numerical abilities, problem solving, critical thinking and multi-tasking.
- Results driven, proactive, with the ability to relate to and work with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Clean driving record.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs. (i.e., large boxes) during company events and tradeshow set up.
Full time position. May require some weekends and early/late/flexible weekday hours. Travel up to 70%+ (primarily driving/weekday trips with a few overnights, some weekends/via air) for sales calls, conferences and events as needed and approved by manager.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Experience in CPG a plus.
- Experience selling to Pharmacies preferred.
- 5+ years of varied and progressive sales experience.
- Business app proficiency in MS Office (i.e., Word, Excel, Power Point)
- NetSuite app proficiency (preferred, but not required)
- Base salary range: $50,000 - $60,000 + incentives
- Employer paid medical insurance plan, after 90 days
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid company holidays
- Employee discount on all Boost Oxygen products
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.