The Sales Manager is responsible for executing activities to support strategic channels. This role includes but not limit to generate sales leads, promote products, and finish sales for sales accounts.
- Generate new sales leads by email/ cold calling/ trade show and deliver on time service to customers.
- Manage the relationship with current customers and to achieve sales targets.
- Report to the director, Sales and Business Development.
- Work with teammates to share the best strategy and maximize opportunities.
- Have 1-2 years experience in inside/outsides sales
- Have knowledge of wholesale distribution and operation
- Have a valid driver license
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.