Bluebonnet Nutrition, the most respected and awarded full-line manufacturer of Dietary Supplements in the industry, has an Outside Sales opportunity for a High Caliber Sales Professional. This sales territory is based in the greater Seattle area. Sales responsibilities consist of all accounts in the states of Washington, Oregon, Montana, and Idaho. Although the ability to travel is necessary, most of the sales demand and corresponding time requires 85% of the time spent in Washington and Oregon accounts, with 3X per year travel to Montana and Idaho.
Growth & Expansion with all present and future retail partners by:
- Identifying and opening new health food and wellness retail accounts.
- Increase sell-through of existing products in all accounts through staff trainings and seminars.
- Increase breadth of products in all accounts through New SKU / New Item expansion.
- Creating customized promotional programs for retailer partners.
- Participation in demo fairs, some trade shows.
- Candidates must be highly disciplined self-starters and possess a high degree of sales aptitude and ability.
- Excellent face to face and email communicative skills with strong interpersonal traits.
- Minimum of 3+ years of proven successful outside sales experience, with preference in the Natural products industry.
- Ability for Regular Consistent overnight travel in the 4-state area.
Bluebonnet Nutrition Offers
If you are motivated to succeed, embrace challenges and are looking for an exciting and growth filled career representing THE PREMIUM Supplement Line in the health food industry, then this sales position could be for you!
Still family owned after 30 years, Bluebonnet offers a competitive salary, quarterly bonuses, car and phone allowances, paid travel and business-related expenses plus an excellent Medical Benefits package.
For more information about Bluebonnet Nutrition, please go to www.bluebonnetnutrition.com.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.