For the last 30 years, BIORAY® has been utilizing the balance of nature and science to create safe and effective liquid herbal supplements that support health, vitality, and the environment. BIORAY®'s purpose is to help people find their own unique path to healing by eating well, drinking clean water, exercising, and taking amazing herbs. We set ourselves apart from other companies by emulating our core values: Honor, Integrity, Leadership, Listening, Curiosity, and Fun.
BIORAY is seeking a Blender who has the training and capacity to blend and manufacture formula ingredients to meet high-quality standards.
- Measuring, mixing, and blending of liquid batches
- Pull product samples/aliquots and file sample library
- Clean and maintain all equipment
- Weekly inventory of lab equipment expendables
- Comply with all company policies and safety procedures
- Check with supervisor regarding anything new or deviations to BPR’s, SOP’s
- Able to stand for up to 5 hours at a time
- Able to lift up to 75 lbs. and carry 50 lbs. 100 yards
- Ability to understand, speak, read, and write in the English language
- Familiar with Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- Up to 1 year experience in a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience working in an Herbal or Nutraceutical manufacturing environment preferred.
- Experience using high Speed Mixer, Fermenters, manufacturing equipment, scales and microscope preferred.
- Salary: $21.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Health, Dental, Life, and Vision Insurance
- Wellness program
- Employee Appreciation Program
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Career Development/Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid National Holidays
- Paid Vacation
*Please Note: After your initial interview you will be asked to come in for a paid working interview which will last between 4-6 hours.