If you want to impact lives and heal people while working with a legacy brand, then keep reading.
Like so many of you, we celebrate the implicit gifts of the natural world.
We believe in the power of botanicals and always have.
Because there is wisdom in honoring and harnessing the energetic qualities inherent in botanicals. We’ve witnessed it firsthand.
Biocidin. There is immense potential in a single drop. A powerhouse of activity carried by a proprietary blend of botanical extracts. Unique, clinically effective, evidence-based.
Biocidin has stood the test of time and scientific scrutiny. Great Smokies Diagnostic Laboratories (now Genova Diagnostics) called it one of the most potent formulations they’ve ever analyzed. Published and ongoing research confirms its efficacy.
Year after year.
The power of 18
Synergy. That is the power behind Biocidin.
The key to this synergy? The 18 plants. The qualities in each botanical ingredient are both diverse and complementary. When combined, the result is a layering effect. Healing activity greater than the sum of the parts.
Regional Account Representatives will increase sales growth in their region through relationship building and educational selling. Will play a significant role in sales generation, prospect development, and customer acquisition, while enhancing the client experience through impeccable customer care skills. Will drive new business growth within their assigned sales region, while meeting and exceeding territory goals. This is not a supervisory position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meets and exceeds monthly and quarterly sales productivity, revenue targets, sales, and unit growth, and other performance metrics assigned
- Develops and executes strategic Quarterly Business Sales Plans to achieve and exceed sales goals and deliverables within an assigned region.
- Weekly performance reporting as directed by the Vice President of Global Sales
- Understanding of objectives to meet or exceed targeted expectations within the assigned region.
- Understands the key performance targets and develops a strategy to meet and exceed all metrics within the assigned region.
- Qualifies and nurtures leads (I.e. self-generated, marketing campaigns, digital/social media, conferences, trade shows, etc.).
- Performs exemplary client relationship building and client retention skills.
- Maintains accurate date and reporting in the Customer Relations Management (CRM) database.
- Manages inbound and outbound phone calls, emails, assigned tasks, and assigned leads to nurture and capture sales revenues.
- Conduct (In person or virtual) 5 to 7 “Face to Face” meetings per week
- Conducts product knowledge training for practitioners
- Conducts (in person or virtual) a minimum of 2-3 Lunch and Learns, 1- Group Education class and 1-2 Orientation classes per month- In addition to the weekly meetings stated above.
- Works with Marketing and Clinical Education to promote product knowledge to new and existing clients
- Represents the Biocidin brand in a professional manner.
- Models impeccable customer care and exceeds customer expectations.
- Maintains and upholds HIPAA and PCI compliance regulations of personal data and financial records.
- Develops and demonstrates the knowledge and proficiency required for successful sales performance by participating in training and other educational workshops and by studying relevant Company and industry publications.
- Exhibits a commitment to the successful completion of projects and assignments in a timely manner, identifies critical sales activities and tasks, and adjusts priorities to meet the Company's goals and objectives.
- Participates in sales meetings, conferences, trade shows and other professional meetings, as requested.
- Complies with Company policies, procedures, and all applicable regulations.
- Bio-Botanical Research, Inc. is an FDA-regulated company. All employees and contractors are required by law to follow FDA regulations.
- Bachelor or Associate degree with 7+ years of outside sales experience, preferably in nutritional, pharmaceutical, and/or lifestyle medicine sales.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with customer-focused orientation.
- Successful experience in telesales, prospecting, and developing new business opportunities.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Ability to learn, apply, and retain product specific information and ISR role competencies/skills.
- Strong computer skills including Google Suite, Microsoft Suite, MacOS, CRM database (e.g. Hubspot, Zoom and other meeting technology)
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to travel up to 75%, as required.
- Exceptional consultative selling, customer service, collaboration, organizational, time management, decision making, and problem-solving skills.
- Cannot sell or promote other natural products or wellness services
Location: Remote Northeast
Follow general safety protocols including wearing a mask and social distancing when required.
REASONING ABILITY: The reasoning ability demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Ability to use independent judgment, conceptualize, coordinate, and communicate effectively.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to handle or feel objects or controls; reach with hands, arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit or stand and work from a computer for extended periods of time. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, and occasionally correctly lift and/or move up to 35 lbs.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to represent an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills of personnel. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.