Join a passionate team dedicated to enhancing the lives of our consumers through offering the best aromatherapy products on the market and providing exceptional customer service. Located in Golden Valley, MN, we pride ourselves as the only company offering dual-certified ECOCERT and USDA-Organic essential oil products in the US.
We have an opening on our team for a Customer Care and Admin Support Specialist. The right candidate will thrive in supporting the needs of the Customer Care Team while also assisting in daily office clerical tasks. Our Customer Care Team receives and processes incoming orders and credits while giving excellent customer service and growing relationships with our customers. This position also builds relationships and drives growth with our Inside Sales accounts; you will qualify for monthly bonuses based on company AND team performances.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide excellent customer service to customers via phone and email, process purchase orders, and log information quickly and accurately
- Use strong interpersonal and critical thinking skills to find solutions when resolving customer grievances that meet customer and company needs
- Use critical thinking skills to assist customers and sales reps when ordering and planning product displays
- Ability to record and transfer detailed customer and analytical information
- Continually learn and grow expertise within our products and the natural products industry
- Use strong interpersonal skills to develop relationships with inside sales accounts. Maintain steady communication to drive sales and foster excitement for Pranarom new item launches (no cold calling)
- Exercise strong attention to detail when processing and filing payments. Prepare deposits for the accountant
Skills and Abilities
- Exceptional Customer Service- Enthusiasm for creating positive experiences for our customers and taking the initiative to go above and beyond
- Critical Thinking- Ability to analyze a complex situation and find mutual solutions that meet customer and company needs
- Data Processing- Confidence in processing information using multiple programs and software (Excel, Outlook, Word, and Quickbooks) quickly with a high attention to detail
- Time Management Skills- Ability to prioritize and delegate responsibilities to meet business needs. This is critical as you will support the success of the Customer Care, Admin, and Sales departments.
- Team Player Mindset- Value team success and take initiative to support other team members
- Clerical- Ability to follow administrative procedures. File and organize records quickly and accurately