Spinster Sisters Co. Is hiring for a full-time Brand Marketing Manager working at our headquarters in Golden, CO.
Spinster Sisters is a fast-growing manufacturer and distributor of natural skin and personal care products. We are looking for the right person to take on the challenging task of helping coordinate our marketing/PR efforts. If you would like to be a part of one of the fastest growing and most innovative companies in the expanding natural and organic personal care products industry, then Spinster Sisters Co. may be the place for you. Spinster Sisters Co. employees enjoy an environment that allows individuals to grow professionally as part of a team that is committed to making products that are free from irritating additives, gentle on skin, and are made right in the U.S.A. at our Microsoapery in Golden, CO. We pursue a never-ending quest for sustainability in our ingredient sourcing, packaging, and operations.
The Brand Marketing Manager will be responsible for the development of a comprehensive plan to profitably drive both category growth and market share for our brand. This position will report directly to the Founder/CEO. It is important to note - this will be a hands-on position, that will be involved in day-to-day operations, like website updates, etc.
- Manage internal and external resources that are dedicated to web, content, design and social - to ensure marketing goals and initiatives are met. This includes defining duties, personnel management, and training and development of the team.
- Develop long-term strategic plans in conjunction with management principles
- Develop annual marketing plan/strategy
- Develop and implement key marketing programs; This includes advertising and promotional pricing in conjunction with the Sales Team, as well as public relations and developing strategic partnerships/collaborations
- Act as lead project manager on execution of all marketing programs including retail partner marketing, ecommerce growth, design and social engagement
- Perform product line review, financial analysis and SKU rationalization analysis with Sales Team
- Perform Competitive Analysis, Pricing/Sizing Analysis and Category Analysis with Sales Team
- Lead point of purchase/merchandising projects including managing outside vendors and project management
- Maintain open communications with the sales force to ensure execution of key programs and consistency with brand strategic guidelines
- Manage supplier agencies and partnerships, including public relations, creative, media, research, promotions, and nonprofits
- Brief external agencies on brand strategy
- Ensure adherence to budget and compliance requirements
- Plan trade show marketing plans
- Define and monitor key metrics to assess initiatives and drive brand success
- Resolve issues as needed to achieve plan
- Ability to work autonomously. Self-sufficient and self-motivated
- Requires a minimum of a B.A./B.S. degree in a business-related field, preferably in Marketing
- A minimum of 3+ years of consumer marketing experience (CPG is required, personal care is a plus)
- Experience with 2+ different consumer brands preferred
- Experience managing and engaging teams to meet goals
- Strong digital marketing experience
- Project Management skills - to wrangle our marketing efforts and meet timelines
- MS Office Experience – strong in Excel, Word, PPT a must
- Adobe Creative Cloud experience strongly preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Expert at research and generally resourceful, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to translate strategy into tactics and ideas into action
- Knowledge of budgeting, cost estimating and fiscal management
- Ability to clearly articulate internal and external communications
- Creative flair to maximize impact on all marketing activity
- Able to work on time driven deadlines in an entrepreneurial environment
- Must be meticulous, detail oriented, and thorough
- Ability to prioritize tasks and successfully balance multiple projects
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work on cross-functional teams in both leadership and member roles
- Strong project management skills
- Experience/comfortability with start-up businesses and a willingness to embrace an “all-hands-on-deck” approach as needed
- Proven leadership skills
- Passion for having a pulse on emerging trends within the CPG sector
- Shares Spinster Sisters’ core values, including educating and inspiring others to do what they can for themselves and our planet
- A strategic thinker that seamlessly connects big picture goals with everyday tasks
The incumbent will be expected to work from our headquarters in Golden, CO with the opportunity for remote work on an as-needed basis once fully trained.
Medical, dental, vision, 401K, vacation and holiday benefits available. Great opportunity for advancement as our emerging brand grows.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. No relocation budget available.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter in PDF form, as well as salary requirements.