Why Ziyad? Ziyad Brothers Importing is a family-oriented work environment. As soon as you walk into our doors, you will feel at home. Ziyad Brothers Importing is a Mediterranean food distributor in Cicero, IL that has been in business since 1966. We are seeking for an upbeat and energetic Sales Analyst.
You’re a passionate foodie-on-a-mission, seeking challenges and the opportunity to disrupt an antiquated industry and way of eating.
You are obsessed with getting stuff done - checklists, follow-ups and follow-through are your love language. You have a keen eye for detail, can seamlessly pivot between Excel, PowerPoint, email, and calls and enjoy the fast pace that comes along with the job.
- Work with Data Business Intelligence to manipulate Data for Customer presentations
- Prepare/revise PowerPoint presentations to target prospective customers.
- Follow up on leads, add contact information to the company database.
- Follow up with Independents and small chain customers
- Day to day business operation with Distributors, Brokers, and Customers
- Assist sales team with weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Follow up with team members and customers regarding sample requests.
- Research new markets, competitor’s prices, products, and initiatives.
- Perform any other relevant duties as assigned.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Currently enrolled in or recent graduate from Associates or bachelor’s degree program in Sales, Finance, International Business, or similar field.
- Sales driven with opportunity for a Field Position.
- Strong knowledge in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment, both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong self-motivation, passion, and drive.
- Willingness to learn, actively seeks out and offers up feedback.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal and communication skills.
This is a hybrid position with 3 days at the office and 2 days working from home. Dates are flexible on our end.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.