Threshold Enterprise has an immediate opening for a Sales Finance Analyst to join our team in the Santa Cruz Mountains.
The Sales Finance Analyst will be responsible for the development of methodologies for accurate tracking of sales expenses, ROI’s and customer deductions. This role is crucial to both the sales and the finance departments and will work with others as needed. The Sales Finance Analyst is detail oriented and able to manage multiple tasks within tight timelines.
No remote locations at this time - this position reports to our Scotts Valley, CA office in the beautiful Santa Cruz mountains.
Specific Job Duties:
- Develop methodologies for tracking sales expenses, ROI’s and customer deductions.
- Incorporating quantitative and qualitative data including sales history, sales marketing, customer guidance.
- Establish the forecasting cycle that best fits the needs of the company.
- Maintaining the interdepartmental channels of communication for purposes of improving sales finance data.
- Obtaining sign off from effective stakeholders where appropriate.
- Provide analysis to perform against sales forecast
- Will compile sales data for senior leadership to review
- Proficiency needed on a multitude of software platforms and the ability to look at the historical versus the market trends. Working with marketing, making sure we are aligned with their spending and adjust the SKU forecasts that will follow that spend.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Threshold management.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with emphasis in Finance, Statistics, Analytics, Logistics or equivalent experience.
- Experience using Microsoft programs with high knowledge of Excel spreadsheet processing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; analytical, process oriented, and ability to focus on details for long periods of time.
- Able to effectively present findings verbally
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to sit and use the computer and telephone for an 8-hour workday.
- Follow all department and company policies and procedures.
- Perform all other tasks as assigned by Threshold management.
- This is an on-site position in our Scotts Valley, CA office.
Skills and/or Training Desired:
- Experience as a Project Manager.
- Experience in ERP systems
- Minimum 40wpm typing speed and 8,000 KPH 10-key required.
- Well organized and ability to work under timelines and constraints.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.