We are currently seeking a highly motivated Marketing Specialist to join our team.
The ideal candidate is someone with experience in the food and beverage or health wellness industry and is proficient in graphic design, including websites, social media content creation, digital marketing, email campaign, social media post and must be detail-oriented, organized, fast-paced work and able to work with a high degree of responsibility.
- Create and complete finished electronic pre- and post-press production of graphic design materials (such as, but not limited to, sale store signage, print pieces, and marketing materials)
- Create and design eye-catching marketing materials (ads, web banners, cut sheets, trade show graphics, graphics for promotional giveaways, posters, signage, etc.) and sales materials (price lists, catalogs, sales sheets, promos)
- Create and manage digital marketing campaigns across various channels, especially on website and social media platforms content creation.
- Create compelling product descriptions and other marketing materials to effectively communicate the value proposition of our products.
- Complete graphic projects incorporating images (logos, product images, etc.) to create advertising/marketing materials, making edits/corrections, generating final hard copy and proofing for accuracy, color, and quality.
- Responsible for graphics production, including substrate loading, pre-flight, scanning, optimizing, outputting, and proofing artwork.
- Manage and upload content on the company website(s), ensuring that it is up-to-date, easy to read, and communicates the value of the company’s products to the public. Experience with web design is a plus.
- Attention to detail such as proofreading, item matches, logo placement on packaging, etc.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure consistent messaging across all channels and define design requirements.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, marketing, communications, advertising, or a related preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in graphic design in the food and beverage or health wellness industry, a MUST.
- Proficient in Adobe software, Photoshop, Illustrator, WIX, Canvas. Microsoft Office, Constant Contact, social media platforms, and other digital marketing tools.
- 1+ years of experience in digital marketing, event marketing, website operations, and social
- media creative management.
- Strong design and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented, responsible, and able to work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Approach work with a collaborative mindset, inviting new ideas and viewpoints.
- Open to feedback and opportunities that will drive teamwork to the next level and provide
- good communication with your teammates.
- Demonstrate high ownership of your work and actively identify challenges and solutions, when necessary.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.